Managed Services and Outsourcing
Managed Services And Outsourcing
Over the years, Information & Communication Technology (ICT) has become the backbone of any business around the world. Although it offers enormous benefits in terms of business growth and scalability, it comes with the corresponding investment & challenges as well in managing ICT environment. It often requires ever increasing resources from both Technology as well as Human resources perspective, so as to cope up with the regular operational tasks. Small businesses have the flexibility to avail Shared Services from Service Providers. However, the medium to large businesses do not have the liberty of such Shared Services, they need to have dedicated resources to manage their ICT environment.
With the ever growing Technology & Human resources required to manage ICT arena, CIOs & CEOs have been facing challenges with hiring & retaining quality Manpower, continuously enhancing their skills and productivity of such staff. Further, their valuable time goes in purchasing, implementation and maintenance of technology tools. This takes away quite a bit of management time and diverts their attention from Core business objectives.
In order to help company executives focus on their Core business functions, we offer IT Services in the form of Outsourced model wherein we take away their headache of managing these resources. This Outsourced model can be deployed in 2 ways as follows:
SKILLED IT MANPOWER OUTSOURCING
Skilled Manpower resources qualified and experienced in different areas of ICT environment.
Resources available round the clock including Holidays.
Flexible model with the options of adding more resources with agreed terms.
Overall increase in efficiency and ICT systems uptime.
Improved user Satisfaction and User productivity.
Relief from challenges associated with recruitment, skills enhancement and retention of staff.
IT MANAGED SERVICES
• An SLA driven model comprising of Hardware & Software Tools, Human Resources and Processes.
• Flexible model with the options of adding more Services retaining same levels of SLA.
• Regular Services reviews and feedback mechanism leading to Services Enhancement.
• Scheduled & on demand reports with the Dashboards for key parameters.
• Overall model in lines with ITIL & ITSM framework and managed as per PMI guidelines.
• Industry leading IT Service Management, CRM, Contact Center and ICT Management tools as part of the model.
• Skilled Manpower resources qualified and experienced in different areas of ICT environment.
• Resources available round the clock including Holidays.
• Overall increase in efficiency and ICT systems uptime.
• Improved user Satisfaction and User productivity.